TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Reliance Jio kicked off a trend of offering cashback on recharges. Following the same, other operators also came up with similar offers. Lately, state-run BSNL also announced a 50% cashback on prepaid recharge plans via PhonePe, Flipkart's payment app. This offer is valid only for the first BSNL recharge done via PhonePe. This 50% cashback offer is valid until February 20, 2018.
The maximum cashback that a BSNL customer can get is Rs. 50 on recharging for less than Rs. 250. Also, the users can get a flat Rs. 75 cashback on recharging for Rs. 250 or above on using PhonePe. The cashback amount that has been credited can be used for bill payments, recharges, and merchant transactions across PhonePe. The transaction can be initiated and completed by the users via the PhonePe app itself.
Having said that, let's take a look at how the BSNL 50% cashback offer works on PhonePe. You will get to know the eligibility criteria and how to avail the cashback offer from here.
Are you eligible for the BSNL cashback?
Only the first time prepaid recharges of BSNL on the PhonePe app. If you have already used the app for recharging your BSNL number, then you will not be able to get this cashback. The cashback offer is valid only once on using the bank account, credit card and debit card.
How to avail 50% cashback offer on PhonePe
- Open PhonePe app and click on the mobile icon within "Recharge & Pay Bills" section.
- Enter the BSNL mobile number you want to recharge and check your circle.
- Enter or choose the plan.
- Choose a payment option.
- If you have a wallet balance, it will be used for the payment so you need to uncheck the same if you do not want to wallet balance to be used.
- Click on recharge to complete the process.
The cashback amount will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction. The catch is that the customers cannot cancel or return the transaction once processed. If the recharge has failed, then the amount will be refunded in two working days.