TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
With the entry of Reliance Jio, the other telecom service providers are rolling out many combo packs, free offers, additional benefits, etc. to stay competitive.
Now, BSNL has come up with a new plan priced at Rs. 149 per month. Subscribers enroling for this plan will be able to make unlimited voice calls to any network and enjoy additional data as well. This plan is similar to the RComm's Rs. 149 plan and Reliance Jio's plan that is also priced at Rs. 149.
Back in September, BSNL rolled out the BB249 broadband plan to challenge Reliance Jio. Here, you will get to know more details about BSNL's Rs. 149 plan. Take a look at the upcoming plan and the benefits it will offer.
Just pay Rs. 149 per month
The BSNL subscribers need to pay just Rs. 149 per month in order to enjoy the benefits that this plan packs. This plan is likely to be effective from January 1, 2017.
Unlimited voice calls to any network
As per this upcoming Rs. 149 plan, the BSNL subscribers can enjoy unlimited local as well as national calls to any network by paying a low price of Rs. 149 per month. This will help BSNL compete against Reliance Jio that has caused a disruption in the telecom arena with its tariff plans and freebies.
Also Read: BSNL will Now Offer Combo Plans
300MB data is also included
Along with offering unlimited local and national voice calls for Rs. 149 per month, this BSNL pack also offers 300MB data to the users subscribing to this pack. This should be great for users who do not need a lot of mobile data.
Its valid for a month and not just 28 days
In one way, the BSNL Rs. 149 plan is better than Reliance Jio's Rs. 149 plan. We say this as the plan is valid for a month and not just 28 days as in the latter.
Second in low-value packs
With this Rs. 149 pack, BSNL occupies the second spot next to Reliance Jio in providing the unlimited voice calling low-value packs. The other telecos are focusing mostly on the high-value packs.