TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
With the entry of Reliance Jio, the other telecom service providers are rolling out many combo packs, free offers, additional benefits, etc. to stay competitive.
Now, BSNL has come up with a new plan priced at Rs. 149 per month. Subscribers enroling for this plan will be able to make unlimited voice calls to any network and enjoy additional data as well. This plan is similar to the RComm's Rs. 149 plan and Reliance Jio's plan that is also priced at Rs. 149.
Back in September, BSNL rolled out the BB249 broadband plan to challenge Reliance Jio. Here, you will get to know more details about BSNL's Rs. 149 plan. Take a look at the upcoming plan and the benefits it will offer.
Just pay Rs. 149 per month
The BSNL subscribers need to pay just Rs. 149 per month in order to enjoy the benefits that this plan packs. This plan is likely to be effective from January 1, 2017.
Unlimited voice calls to any network
As per this upcoming Rs. 149 plan, the BSNL subscribers can enjoy unlimited local as well as national calls to any network by paying a low price of Rs. 149 per month. This will help BSNL compete against Reliance Jio that has caused a disruption in the telecom arena with its tariff plans and freebies.
Also Read: BSNL will Now Offer Combo Plans
300MB data is also included
Along with offering unlimited local and national voice calls for Rs. 149 per month, this BSNL pack also offers 300MB data to the users subscribing to this pack. This should be great for users who do not need a lot of mobile data.
Its valid for a month and not just 28 days
In one way, the BSNL Rs. 149 plan is better than Reliance Jio's Rs. 149 plan. We say this as the plan is valid for a month and not just 28 days as in the latter.
Second in low-value packs
With this Rs. 149 pack, BSNL occupies the second spot next to Reliance Jio in providing the unlimited voice calling low-value packs. The other telecos are focusing mostly on the high-value packs.