- Airtel offers 20% discount on broadband plans to go up against Jio
- Airtel revamps Rs. 149 and Rs. 399 prepaid plans
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Jio’s users spend significantly less time on Wifi compared to its rivals: Opensignal
- Airtel to roll out 10,000 mobile sites in West Bengal, plans to start Pre-5G Massive MIMO technology
- Bharti Airtel updates Rs 499 postpaid plan to offer more 4G data
Reliance Jio has created a major stir in the Indian telecom sector. Since then, other heavyweights such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, etc are offering a lot of new plans and services to tackle the new entrant.
And now, Airtel has come up with another offer where the company is offering 10GB of 4G data at just Rs. 259. However, there's a catch, as always. Take a look below to know what actually the new plan offers.
Only for New 4G Devices
First thing is, this new offer is only limited to only new 4G handsets. That is, users who ever purchases a new 4G device can avail this offer.
Recharge with Rs. 259 and Get 1GB of Data
After getting a new handset, you need to first recharge with Rs. 259 pack from either online portals or any offline stores.
The Rs. 259 Pack Gives you 1GB Data
Recharging with the Rs. 259 pack gives you 1GB of 4G data valid for 28 days and proceed to the next step to get extra 9GB of data.
Download MyAirtel app
Now, you need to download the Airtel's official app- MyAirtel to get the additional 9GB of data. Download and login to the application and click on the popup. The extra data will be credited within 24 hours to 48 hours.
You can Avail this Offer Three Times
Airtel states that every user with a new 4G handset can avail this offer three times, which means that if you recharge with Rs. 259 three times, then you will get additional 9GB of data for three times.