TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
With the advent of Reliance Jio, things have quickly changed in the country. Other incumbents are feeling pressure with the new entrant's free offerings and the results are already showing up.
RComm, one of the leading players in the Indian telecom industry recently merged with two other telecoms in India. One is the small player, MTS, which already shut their operations in the country and the another one is Aircel.
Aircel is a big player in the Indian telecom industry from its existence, but the company has recently merged with RComm to counterattack Reliance Jio. The Anil Ambani-led company has seen a downside in recent times, but their merging with Aircel has surely boosted the company.
According to our sources, all the three companies are trying to from a new brand in 2017. Here's everything you need to know.
Aircel-RComm-MTS; A New Brand
The merging of these three telecom brands is now the most hyped one over the internet. And, to not disappoint the customers, they are forming a single brand in early 2017.
Both Aircel and RComm are investing huge on improving Indian telecom sector. A total 18,000 crores are being invested by both of them.
To Combat Reliance Jio!
One of the major reasons for them to merge with each other is the new entrant Reliance Jio. Reliance Jio's Welcome Offer is going to expire on December 31, but the company has much more affordable plans than others.
Combo Plans is the Future
Also, in future, these company will be concentrating on only combo plans, which means user either gets a free data with a pack or free voice calls, same as the Reliance Jio.
More than 36 Percent of Aircel Users Refill With 1GB of Data
It is revealed that more than 36 percent of users in Aircel refill with 1GB of data and more.