- It looks very difficult for Jio to cross 300 million subscriber mark: CMR
- JioGigaFiber has potential to disrupt the retail broadband segment: India Ratings
- Telecom Commission approves new telecom policy,net neutrality rules
- Karnataka will lag behind due to the absence of comprehensive mobile tower policy: TAIPA
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Jio’s users spend significantly less time on Wifi compared to its rivals: Opensignal
It's been over a month since Reliance Jio has introduced its attractive 4G plans along with the Welcome Offer in India and people are still going gaga over it. Other major telcos are slashing their tariff plans to a good extent in order to compete against the likes of Reliance Jio's offer.
On the other hand, there are telcos like Tata Docomo who chose to remain silent. But is there a way to get free data on these networks, you ask? Well, there's a way.
Here's how you can get unlimited 3G data on Tata Docomo. Take a look at these steps.
Step 1: Open settings on your smartphone
To get unlimited 3G data on your smartphone, you'll have to change the APN settings on your smartphone. To do this, open settings and follow the below steps.
Step 2: Add a new APN
Then, go to mobile networks > Access point names, click on menu button, and add a new APN
Step 3: Change the Account name
In the new APN settings, change name/account name to ‘apptricker'.
Step 4: Change the proxy
In the proxy address field, enter 010.124.094.007 and 80 in port field.