TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
It's been more than two months since Reliance Jio introduced its unprecedented 'Welcome Offer' and the telecom operators in the country are still suffering from the damage it has caused. In what appears to be an approach to retain the existing customers, major telcos have rolled out several plans at discounted prices.
And Idea Cellular's new Rs. 89 plan which offers 1GB of 3G data is no exception. However, unlike the previous data packs and offers the telco has offered, this plan is not valid for all the Idea subscribers.
Let's take a closer look to know everything about the plan.
Only a few prepaid customers are eligible for the offer
Sure, Idea is offering 1GB of 3G data at just Rs. 89 but you'll have to be really lucky to avail this offer since not everyone is eligible. Idea is rolling out this offer only to select prepaid subscribers.
How to know if you’re eligible for this offer
Idea cellular is sending a text message to the ones who are eligible for this offer. So, it's better to keep track of the messages you receive from the telco to know if you are eligible or not.
No advance payment
Unlike a few other offers rolled out earlier, which needed an upfront payment to avail the offer, this new plan can be availed without paying any amount in advance.
Once the recharge is done, the 1GB data will be valid for 28 days from the day of recharge as long as you don't consume the entire data beforehand.