- Vodafone Rs. 458 prepaid plan offers 2.8GB data for 84 days
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Vodafone revises Rs. 199 prepaid plan to offer 2.8GB data per for 28 days
- How to activate Amazon Prime membership on Vodafone RED postpaid plans
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Telecom Industry is expected to be stabilized in a few quarters: ICRA
It all started with the entrance of Reliance Jio. Things have quickly changed in Indian telecom sector with other major telecom operators feeling the heat and trying to reduce it by launching new plans.
Earlier this week, Vodafone India, the country' second largest telecom network have introduced a new plan where they are offering 1GB of 3G/4G data at just Rs. 55 per month. However, as always, there's a catch for this offer as well.
Check out the below points to know about the offer.
Recharge with Rs. 1,499 Pack
To avail this offer, you need to first recharge with Rs. 1,499 pack. You can either recharge the pack online or offline from any retail store.
You Will Get 15GB of 3G/4G Data
After recharging with Rs. 1,499 pack, you Vodafone number will be credited with 15GB of 3G/4G which will be valid for 28 days.
Thereafter 1GB Costs Rs. 55 per Month
From now on, whenever you recharge with Rs. 55, you Vodafone number will be credited with 1GB of data and that will be valid for 28 days as well.
Currently for Kolkata Users
As of now, the pack is available for only Kolkata users and Vodafone will soon be rolling this offer to every state in India.
Way Ahead than Competition
When compared to other telecom operator's offers, Vodafone is way ahead than them. They are offering nearly 250 percent more data than other operators such as Airtel and Vodafone.