- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Now Offers 1GB of 3G/4G Data at Just Rs. 55!
Reliance Jio has created a major stir in the Indian telecom sector. With that, Vodafone India is now offering 1GB of 3G/4G data at just Rs. 55, which is the cheapest plan till date.
It all started with the entrance of Reliance Jio. Things have quickly changed in Indian telecom sector with other major telecom operators feeling the heat and trying to reduce it by launching new plans.
Earlier this week, Vodafone India, the country' second largest telecom network have introduced a new plan where they are offering 1GB of 3G/4G data at just Rs. 55 per month. However, as always, there's a catch for this offer as well.
Check out the below points to know about the offer.
Recharge with Rs. 1,499 Pack
To avail this offer, you need to first recharge with Rs. 1,499 pack. You can either recharge the pack online or offline from any retail store.
You Will Get 15GB of 3G/4G Data
After recharging with Rs. 1,499 pack, you Vodafone number will be credited with 15GB of 3G/4G which will be valid for 28 days.
Thereafter 1GB Costs Rs. 55 per Month
From now on, whenever you recharge with Rs. 55, you Vodafone number will be credited with 1GB of data and that will be valid for 28 days as well.
Currently for Kolkata Users
As of now, the pack is available for only Kolkata users and Vodafone will soon be rolling this offer to every state in India.
Way Ahead than Competition
When compared to other telecom operator's offers, Vodafone is way ahead than them. They are offering nearly 250 percent more data than other operators such as Airtel and Vodafone.