TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
For the past four months or so, the telecom news was completely flooded with Reliance Jio because of its attractive welcome offer where every user will be able to enjoy free services for three months.
A couple of months ago, the company officially announced that the welcome offer will be valid for users who get the Jio 4G SIM card before December 3. And, already existing users can enjoy the services till December 31, as promised.
However, some reports say that the new entrant is vying to introduce a new offer, which might be dubbed as the 'Welcome Offer 2' on December 3. Read on to know the complete information regarding this.
Welcome Offer 2 on Cards?
As said earlier, the company is going to end their welcome offer on December 3. New rumors suggest that they might announce the Welcome Offer 2 on the same day, because according to regulations, the free offering should be valid for only 90 days.
Valid for Next 90 Days
If Reliance Jio introduced another welcome offer, then that offer will be valid for next 90 days.
Why Another Welcome Offer?
According to TRAI, any promotional offer from telecoms should not be more than 90 days. So, the company is killing the first offer and creating a new offer. Also, the Mukesh Ambani-led company expected to get nearly 100 million users by the end of this year, but surely not going to happen.
Only for New Users
Also, do make a note that the upcoming ‘Welcome Offer 2' is valid for only new customers joining after December 3.
Existing Welcome Offer to End on December 31
As promised, the firstly introduced welcome offer will end on December 31 as the new entrant has already got sufficient interconnects from incumbents.