- 33 min ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 4 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 8 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 10 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- News DRDO Apprentice vacancies: 80 openings announced, Apply online after Aug 26
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Will Reliance Jio Offer Absolutely Free and Unlimited Services Until March 2017? Let's Check Out!
Reliance Jio's Happy New Year Offer is quite different from the existing Welcome Offer and doesn't offer free and unlimited services after a certain limit.
Reliance Jio chief Mukesh Ambani on December 1 made an official announcement to extend the Welcome Offer to March 31, 2017 calling it the Happy New Year Offer. According to Ambani, the new offer is said to offer similar and free services like that of the Welcome Offer providing free voice calls, unlimited 4G data, and app services.
Reliance Jio was officially launched on September 5 along with the absolutely free Preview Offer, without any set data cap, allowing the users to use unlimited data.
However the offer didn't last for long, and the telecom operator introduced the existing Welcome Offer. Differentiating the Welcome offer with the earlier Preview offer, Reliance Jio had set a few limitations like the 4GB data cap, 30 minutes call limit, which will be ending on December 31.
However, after numerous rumors, Reliance Jio has finally decided extended its Welcome Offer to March 31, 2017 naming it as the Happy New Year Offer, however with a certain limitations. Let's check it out.
Welcome Offer Ends on December 31
Reliance Jio's most attractive Welcome Offer is soon going to end on December 31, as stated by the company earlier.
However, the telecom operator has finally decided to extend its Welcome Offer to March 31, 2017, naming the new offer as Happy New Year providing free services to its customers.
Limitations of the Welcome Offer
At the initial start of the Welcome Offer, Reliance Jio offered free and unlimited services, however couldn't continue the same.
Hence, the company after a few days had put a data cap of 4GB usage per day, and later 30-minute call limit to avoid congestion on the network.
Details of the New Happy New Year Offer
According to Ambani, the company finally decided to extend the existing Welcome Offer until March 2017. However, the telecom operator has introduced the new offer with quite a few limitations on the data usage.
SEE ALSO: RIP WhatsApp! Upgrade Your Device to Enjoy WhatsApp's New Features in 2017
The Happy New Year Offer is Not Really Free or Unlimited
Reliance Jio's newly introduced Happy New Year Offer comes with a few limitations, including a set FUP of 1GB data per day, after which the user is required to recharge with the newly launched data packs to enjoy uninterrupted data speed.
Under Happy New Year Offer, a user after using 1GB data per day will experience a slow internet, which will just be suitable for sending and receiving WhatsApp messages.
However, the company has still not commented on the call limit, like that of Welcome Offer, hence it can be expected that the 30-minute call limit will also continue, as a result the call drop incidents might drop down drastically.
The New Data Packs by Reliance Jio
Ambani exclaimed that the company will put a FUP of 1GB data usage as a per day limit on the new offer to avoid network congestion. Hence the company has introduced two new recharge packs, where one includes 1GB data for 1 day at Rs. 51, and the other offer 6GB data for 28 days at Rs. 301.
Hence, after using 1GB data per day, recharging with any of the above packs will offer uninterrupted high internet speed.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals