- 35 min ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- 1 hr ago Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) and Galaxy A7 (2018) get up to Rs 8,000 price drop
- 1 hr ago Best smartphones with 48MP rear camera available under Rs. 25,000
- News Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray to attend Amit Shah's NDA dinner
- Sports BCCI elections 2019: CoA sets October 22 date
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Automobiles Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's Why Reliance Jio 4G Data Speed is Slow: 5 Things to Know
Reliance Jio 4G speed is quite slow and it is claimed to be the slowest by TRAI. Take a look at the reason for the same.
Reliance Jio is the recent buzz all over the country. The reason is that the service provider is offering everything for free of cost right now. Whenever something is free, people are desperate to make the best use of it.
With the increase in the number of users opting to get the Reliance Jio SIM, the service provider is facing a huge load that has paved way for numerous complaints too. Eventually, Reliance Jio's service has become slow and users are hunting for techniques that will be useful in increasing the speed of the network.
Also Read: Hidden Secrets of Reliance Jio Network
Today, we at GizBot, have come up with some facts about the Jio 4G service to give a clear understanding of why the service has become slow. Take a look!
Reliance Jio created a world record
Reliance Jio claimed to have created a world record by by adding over 16 million subscribers to its network in just a month's time. Everyone wants a Jio SIM to enjoy the freebies that the service provider is offering and that's the reason for Jio to bag millions of users to its service.
Massive data consumption
The Reliance Jio's 4G network has is experiencing a massive amount of data consumption on an everyday basis. To be precise, the data consumption is around 16,000 TB per day. This is much higher than 12,000 TB per day that China Mobile consumes and 6,000 TB per day that Vodafone Global consumes.
Jio 4G speed is the slowest
Of course, this could be a major reason for the Reliance Jio 4G speed to be slow. As per TRAI, the 4G speed offered by Jio is the slowest at 6.2 Mbps. Airtel has a better speed of 11.4 Mbps. Vodafone has 7.6 Mbps, and Idea 4G speed is 7.3 Mbps. Even Reliance 4G speed is better at 7.9 Mbps. These changes happened in the Welcome Offer. During the Preview Offer, the Reliance Jio speed was too good.
Check out our speed test during Preview Offer
Reliance Jio has an explanation
Well, Reliance Jio has an explanation. The service provider has asked the users to check the data usage before they complaint about slow speed. Maybe, the users would have exceeded the 4GB per day FUP limit that is applicable during the Welcome Offer.
There's time till Jan 2017
While Reliance Jio is the slowest, people are craving for a SIM for the free data and calling offers. Also, there are calling issues with Reliance Jio. The service provider has time to rectify all this by January 2017. Later, Jio service will become paid and users might not tolerate the issues.