- Vodafone Rs. 458 prepaid plan offers 2.8GB data for 84 days
- Reliance Jio beats incumbent telcos: TRAI MySpeed Data
- Vodafone revises Rs. 199 prepaid plan to offer 2.8GB data per for 28 days
- How to activate Amazon Prime membership on Vodafone RED postpaid plans
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Telecom Industry is expected to be stabilized in a few quarters: ICRA
Vodafone launched Vodafone SuperNet 4G. The new network brings a combination of technologies to ebsure a better experience for users like reduced call drops, improved clarity in calls and better data speeds.
Vodafone has also invested a lot to make sure that its users stay connected. We look at 10 things that you need to know about the all new and improved 4G network from Vodafone - The Vodafone SuperNet 4G.
Vodafone is the world's largest 4G network in India with a global presence in more than 20 countries. It has rolled out 4G services on 1800 MHz band.
Vodafone new Supernet 4G ensures better indoor coverage across 5 circles of Kerala, Karnataka, Mumbai, Delhi & NCR and Kolkata. Vodafone already has 3G services in 6 new circles of Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, UP West and Assam & NorthEast, expanding its own 3G footprint to 16 circles
Vodafone's global reach makes it the only operator in India to provide 4G experience on International Roaming across 14 markets.
The new radio network is upgraded to all-IP technology that is now ready even for 5G.
Vodafone has made significant investments to expand, upgrade and modernize its network across the country.The new Vodafone network promises that customers will remain connected at all times on both Voice and Data. Improved voice call quality and reduced dropped calls.Vodafone uses multiple technologies to provide better network to more than 194 million customers.
No more Zoozoos, Cheeka the Pug will be the new brand mascot for Vodafone