- Vodafone launches VoLTE services in Kolkata
- Vodafone India service revenue drop by 18.9%; impacted by a reduction in IUC
- Vodafone 4G now covers 600 towns in South Gujarat
- Idea Cellular join hands with Nokia to offer cashback up to Rs. 600
- Reliance Jio postpaid vs Airtel Infinity vs Vodafone RED: Which plan is better?
- Ericsson launches new network solutions to enable a smooth transition from 4G to 5G
To recall, the company has introduced a new Vodafone Flex program, where they will be offering a degree of flex and one flex will be equal to 1MB of data or one minute of the incoming call. Having said that, this new offer is applicable only to recharges done above Rs. 255. Let's take a close look at what Vodafone has announced today.
Double Data Benefits
As said earlier, this new offer from gives users double data on every 4G data recharge. That being said, if you recharge for a 1GB data pack, then you will be rewarded with 2GB in your account.
Valid only on recharge of above Rs. 255
Another thing worth noticing is that the new offer is applicable only for recharges above Rs. 255. So, the starting pack 1GB can be availed under this offer.
Valid for the same 28 days
The same usual validity will be given to the second data benefits offer as well. So, all the recharges will be valid for 28 days from the date of recharge.