- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Airtel boosts 4G network coverage in Haryana with LTE 2100 technology
This will significantly enhance the network experience for its smartphone customers.
Bharti Airtel has further upgraded its 4G network in Haryana with the deployment of LTE 2100 technology. This will significantly enhance the network experience for its smartphone customers.
With the declining 3G handset base and customers upgrading to 4G smartphones, the rollout of 4G in the superior 2100 Mhz spectrum band, would now offer additional high-speed data capacity for 4G and also drive a lot of voice traffic on VoLTE to serve its customers.
"In our continuous endeavor to deliver best-in-class network experience to our customers, the deployment of LTE 2100 in Haryana will further augment Airtel 4G quality and experience. LTE 2100 will further boost the network capacity and significantly improve outdoor coverage especially during intracity/ intercity transit for 4G smartphone customers," Manu Sood, Hub CEO- Upper North, Bharti Airtel said.
"LTE 2100 shall also add stimulus to increasing VoLTE traffic volume with better VoLTE propagation and add to our efforts to provide a superior network experience. We will continue to invest aggressively in the deployment of the latest network technologies to delight our customers" Manu further added.
Airtel in Haryana now has a strong spectrum bank - 2300 Mhz (TD LTE), 2100 Mhz (LTE 2100), and 1800 Mhz (FD LTE) to offer world-class 4G services to customers. Given the increase in its capacity with 2100 Mhz spectrum, Airtel smartphone customers will enjoy improved 4G throughputs which shall result in enhanced customer experience.
Airtel serves over 3.8 million customers in Haryana and has deployed advanced network technologies and tools such as 4G Advanced and Carrier Aggregation to step up high-speed network capacity and coverage. The company is committed to further invest in its network under its Project Leap program.