- 38 min ago Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- 53 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Home Equity Loan Or PF Funds For Lump Sum Fund Requirement
- News Monty Chadha granted bail in Rs 100 cr cheating case by Delhi court
- Movies Raghu Dixit & Mayuri's Divorce Hearing At Family Court Finalised; 'Couldn't Be A Good Husband'
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Airtel minimum recharge plans under Rs. 100: All you need to know
These are the Airtel minimum recharge plans priced under Rs. 100.
With the arrival of Reliance Jio, the other telecom operators have come up with many new plans in order to retain their subscribers. As a part of these changes, voice calling became almost free and data also become much cheaper. While subscribers were enjoying lifetime free incoming services previously, the same has been discontinued now by the operators.
In a recent move, Airtel came up with minimum recharge plans and users have to recharge their mobile number once in 28 days to enjoy continuous services. These minimum prepaid recharge plans are priced under Rs. 100 and here we detail them.
Airtel Rs. 23 prepaid plan
The Rs. 23 prepaid plan from Airtel comes with a validity of 28 days and offers local and STD calls at 2.5 paise per second. The local SMS will cost Re. 1 and national SMS will cost Rs. 1.5 per message. This plan doesn't bundle any talktime or data benefits but to get Rs. 7 talktime when there is not enough balance, you will have to do a top-up recharge of Rs. 10.
Airtel Rs. 35 prepaid plan
The next one is the Rs. 35 prepaid plan, which offers a talk time of Rs. 26.66. This plan lets you make outgoing calls for 2.5 paise per second and local and national SMS at Re. 1 and Rs. 1.5 per message. With a validity of 28 days, this plan offers 100MB of 2G/3G/4G data.
Airtel Rs. 65 prepaid plan
Airtel Rs. 65 prepaid plan lets you get a talktime of Rs. 55, local and national outgoing calls at Re 1 per second and 200MB of 2G/3G/4G data for a validity period of 28 days.
Airtel Rs. 95 prepaid plan
The Rs. 95 prepaid plan from Airtel offers a full talktime of Rs. 95. The outgoing local and STD calls will cost you 30 paise per second. And, the plan will include 500MB of 2G/3G/4G data for a validity period of 28 days.
These are not all! There are plans above Rs. 100 as well. Well, these prepaid plans are priced at Rs. 145 and Rs. 245 and offer full talktime. The outgoing call charges will be 30 paise per minute but there will be a difference in the validity period and data benefits.