- 8 hrs ago Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Now Available In India Starting At Rs. 40,999
- 8 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020: Offers On Up To 80% Off On Electronics And Accessories
- 8 hrs ago BSNL Revises Broadband Plans In Chandigarh, Haryana, Rajasthan, And More
- Sports IPL 2020: We are looking forward to winning last two matches for Sunrisers Hyderabad, says Wriddhiman Saha
- Movies Nivin Pauly's Kanakam Kamini Kalaham: Here Is A Major Update
- News Will raise upper age limit for BPSC exams, spend 22% of budget on education: Tejashwi
- Lifestyle Halloween And COVID-19: Tips To Celebrate Halloween In A Healthy Way
- Finance Bharti Airtel's Q2 Results Could Change The Dull Sentiment On The Stock
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson & Hero MotoCorp Announce Partnership For Indian Market: Here Are The Details
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Airtel Offering Premium Services Of Zee5 With Postpaid And Broadband Plans
After discontinuing the Zee5 services this year in August, Airtel has now launched a similar offer for its postpaid and broadband customers. The company is offering these services through an Add to bill and Digital Store section in the Thanks application.
In fact, the company has also shared the terms and conditions of the offer via its website. The premium content of Zee5 is available for selected users only. However, the offer can only be activated after customer approval. Notably, the content will be available for one month from the date of subscription and will offer services for the dedicated time period.
How To Avail Zee5 Subscription From Airtel Thanks Offer
The company is offering this subscription at Rs. 89 and users can add it to the monthly bill. The subscription can be added via Digital Store and it can be available on the given number. Apart from that, the company is offering this facility to its One Homes customers.
Additionally, the company is offering special services, where users can cancel their subscription at any time. However, the company has not introduced any refund policy in case of the cancellation.
How To Activate Zee5 Subscription On Airtel's Prepaid Numbers
Step 1: First, you need to install the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play store.
Step 2: Then, you need to give your registered mobile number.
Step 3: After that, you have to check the recharge now option to check the plans.
Step 4: Then, you have to click on Rs. 289 plan.
Step 5: Now, you have to select the payment mode to make further payment.
Step 6: Then, you need to check the section called 'Discover Airtel Thanks'.
Step 7: After that, you have to select the Zee5 Premium subscription and tap on the claim button.
Step 8: Once it is done, users can download the Zee5 premium subscription and you will get the content for 28 days.