- 46 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- 59 min ago Amazon EMI Offers (Aug 23rd - 26th): Best Time to Purchase Premium Smartphones
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 8 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- News Article 370: Govt reaches out to Mehbooba, Abdullah to create some political dialogue
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kerala Flood: Airtel, Vodafone, Vodafone Idea Offer Free Calls, Data Benefits To Users
As many as 60 people have died in Kerala flood, several telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone and BSNL are providing free services to their customers in the affected areas.
Here Are The Details:
Sunil Mittal- led Bharti Airtel has announced that all its customers in affected areas will get free talk time and SMS along with data benefits credited to their respective accounts. Also, the validity of prepaid customers for outgoing calls and all other services, and bill payments dates for postpaid customers have been extended to August 16, 2019.
Not only this, but Airtel has also set up special toll-free helpline 1948 to help in locating missing persons. Besides, the networks teams of airtel are working on mobile sites in the affected areas.
On the other hand, Vodafone Idea has announced 'Talk Time' credit of up to Rs. 10 to prepaid customers. To activate this credit, Vodafone customers need to dial *130# and Idea customers can dial *150*150#. Additionally, 1 GB of mobile data is being auto-credited free of cost to all Vodafone Idea users in Kerala.
Furthermore, Vodafone Idea has also given an extension on bill payment dates.
While State-run telecom operator BSNL is providing free calls on the same network and 20 minutes free from BSNL Mobile to other operator Mobile numbers.
Also, SMS and 1GB data for free in the flood-affected districts/areas of these states for seven days. Lastly, Reliance Jio has extended unlimited calls and data benefits for seven days, report Telecomtalk.
Both Airtel and Vodafone had earlier announced benefits for customers in flood-hit Assam and Vadodara. So this seems a good move by the operators as they are providing help and assistance to the affected people in this hour of need.