- 10 hrs ago BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- 11 hrs ago Infinix S5 Available At Rs. 8,999: Specifications And Colors
- 11 hrs ago Cisco And Value Point Opens Its First Cyber Security Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- 11 hrs ago Diwali Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
BSNL Introduces Rs. 1,999 Broadband Plan With 33GB Data Per Day
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced a new broadband plan for its Bharat Fiber services. The company has launched a plan at Rs. 1,999, right after Reliance Jio launched its JioFiber services in India.
Here Are The Details:
Under this new plan, BSNL is offering 33GB daily data and unlimited calling benefits to all networks through its landline service, reports TelecomTalk.According to the report, the plan offers up to 100Mbps speed. However, the speed will reduce to 4Mbps once the given limit is over, which is still high from JioFiber 1Mbps speed. Besides, the company is not providing any subscription to OTT apps and other benefits with this plan.
Meanwhile, the company has launched the Triple-Play services for its broadband customers, where internet and unlimited voice calling will be available on one connection. The services have been already launched in Andhra Pradesh circle and are expected to launch in other parts of the country as well.
Reliance Jio has finally announced its JioFiber services in India with aggressive prices and other benefits. The company has launched six plans in the country from starting from Rs. 699 to Rs. 8,499 . However, the company is also offering set-top box that allows you to access OTT apps on your smart TV. On the other hand, BSNL is not providing any such offers. So, there are chances that people will opt for the JioFiber connection instead of buying other plans.