- 17 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 32 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 34 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 47 min ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- News Andhra Pradesh assembly election 2019 results: Here's the full list of winners
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Lifestyle Pangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BSNL Rs. 98 prepaid plan offers 39GB data
BSNL has come up with a data-only prepaid plan.
With the drastic changes that have happened in the prepaid tariff plan segment, the telecom operators such as BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone Idea have introduced many new plans to rival Reliance Jio. Especially, they have come up with combo prepaid plans offer a variety of benefits including voice calls and data.
BSNL Rs. 98 prepaid plan
The state-run telco, BSNL is revising its tariff plans of late to make its offerings more beneficial for its subscribers. The latest offering from the company is the Rs. 98 prepaid recharge plan priced at Rs. 98. This plan offers 1.5GB of data per day for a validity period of 26 days. This totals to 39GB of data on the whole.
Called the Data Tsunami plan, this is a data-only prepaid plan. In simple words, it offers only data benefits and no voice calling and SMS benefits for its subscribers.
BSNL Rs. 98 plan vs Reliance Jio Rs. 98 plan
Notably, the Reliance Jio Rs. 98 prepaid recharge plan, which is priced similarly as the BSNL's new plan offers many other benefits. It comes with unlimited voice calling and SMS benefits making it more beneficial. Also, Airtel offers a Rs. 119 prepaid plan offering similar benefits.
Though the BSNL plan doesn't offer any other benefits, it is one of the most attractive plans at its price point right now. Given that offers 1.5GB of data per day for 26 days at Rs. 98, it offers 1GB of data at as low as Rs. 1.5. Notably, this is the lowest data charge offered by any telecom operator so far at its price point. Jio also offers 1GB of data at Rs. 1.5 but this plan is priced at Rs. 149 and has a validity of 28 days.