- News How 'Modi-bashing' backfired
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Finance 5 Best Safe FDs With High Interest Rates
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's Why People Are Ready to Pay up to Rs. 500 for Reliance Jio SIM
Free Reliance Jio SIMs are a myth now. Here's why people are spending up to Rs. 500 in getting the free Jio SIM card. Read to know more.
Reliance Jio SIM cards are available for 'FREE' is now a myth. Yes, based on the rising demand for the Jio SIM and the unlimited offers that the telecom operator is offering, people now are paying to get Jio SIM cards.
Due to the huge demand of the Jio SIM cards, in order to avail the unlimited plans, there are several local mobile resellers who are selling Reliance Jio SIM cards in black and yes, also charging a heavy amount for it.
Reliance Jio SIMs are supposed to be free of cost, however, people are paying up to Rs. 500 to buy them. Read more to know the reason and details on why people are paying to buy a SIM that can be purchased for free.
People Paying Rs. 200 to Rs. 500 For Free Jio SIM
Several retailers are selling Jio SIM cards In black at the price ranging between Rs. 200 to Rs. 500, across all metro cities. The reason behind this is that the authorized Reliance Digital and Express Mini stores are failing to meet the growing consumer demand to get Jio SIM and enjoy unlimited offers.
Reason Why People are Paying For Free SIM's
Due to the huge demand to get a Jio connection to avail the unlimited data and voice minutes until December 31, local mobile resellers and brick-and-mortar shops are selling Jio SIMs with instant authentication.
Jio SIM's Already Been Authenticated
Yes, buying these Jio SIM cards reduces the pressure of generating a barcode to activate the SIM as it will be authenticated when you buy them. So, there's no wasting hours in activating, and one can enjoy the unlimited service with ease.
Local Retailers are Making a Brisk Business Out of It
According to reports, these resellers and shop owners on an average are making nearly Rs. 30,000 per day by selling up to 100 to 125 Jio SIM cards. However, the authorized Reliance Digital store is failing to sell even 60 as per their target. Is it a big scam that is going on?