- 30 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 45 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 1 hr ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 1 hr ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Movies MAJOR Change! Bigg Boss 13 Will NOT Have Commoners; Will Salman Khan Host The Show? Read Deets!
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Sports When Zimbabwe played three pair of brothers against New Zealand
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to get 100% cashback offers from Vodafone
Rs 409 plan is not eligible for this offer in Bihar & Jharkhand.
With an aim to give a tough fight to Reliance Jio and Airtel, Vodafone has come out with a new plan in which the company is offering 100 percent cash back offer to its prepaid users.
The 100 percent cash back amount will be divided into Rs.50, and this user can avail this offer through My Vodafone application. The company has launched this plan in almost every circle but with a different tariff plan for every circle, Telecomtalk reported.
According to report, Vodafone is providing this cashback offer on three recharges i.e Rs 399, Rs 458 and Rs 509, however, there is a catch as this offers is not applicable in some circles like Rs 509 prepaid plan is not eligible for this offer.
Similarly, Rs 409 plan is not eligible for this offer in Bihar & Jharkhand.
Under this new offer which starts from Rs 399 offers 1.4GB daily data, 100 SMS per day, unlimited voice calling and roaming for 70 days while Rs 458 and Rs 509 offers the same benefit but for 84 days and 90 days respectively.
To recall, Reliance has also announced this offer on its second-anniversary, in which the company is providing 42GB data per month, unlimited calling for Rs.100 per month for three months.
The company has also announced an instant discount of Rs.100 on its top-selling Rs. 399 plan which provides 1.5GB daily data for 84 days.