- 6 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 10 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
How To Activate And Deactivate Jio Caller Tune On Your Number
After the inception of Reliance Jio in the Indian telecom industry, the scenario of the sector has changed entirely. Jio with its unlimited calls, free 4G internet and SMS pack dominated many companies with authority. Jio services come with many offers which included free caller tunes as well.
Before Jio, activating caller tunes was a luxury. But now, Jio has made the service free for all its users. Users have the option of choosing lakhs of songs from Jio caller Tune database. Users can select songs from genres like Hollywood, Bollywood, Kollywood, and Regional.
How You Can Activate Caller Tunes On Jio
- Users can activate JioTune via JioSaavn app directly by selecting the song. But make sure that the song is eligible for being the caller tune or not.
- You can also activate Jio Caller Tune by sending the name of the song via SMS to 56789
- For Example:
- SMS MOVIE to 56789
- SMS ALBUM to 56789
- SMS SINGER < Singer Name> to 56789
- You can also activate Jio Hello Tune by copying it from some of your friends and family by pressing (*) button while calling them.
- After that, you will receive a message from Jio seeking your consent to activate the service. You have to reply 'Y' to activate the Jio Caller Tune on your number.
How To Deactivate Hello Tune On Jio
To deactivate the hello tune on your Jio number you have to simply send a text message on a dedicated number or you can also call and do it manually.
- You need to call 155223 which is Jio Caller Tune Number and follow the instructions to deactivate the hello tune.
- You can also send an SMS "STOP" to 56789 to deactivate the service.