- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark Go: Which One You Should Buy?
- 2 hrs ago WhatsApp Update: Android Beta 2.19.260 Hides Muted Status
- 2 hrs ago Letstrack Premium GPS Tracking Device Review: Brilliant Performance With Accurate Tracking
- 3 hrs ago Google Pay Introduces Jobs Spot Helps Find Entry-Level Jobs In India
- Sports Doha World Championships: Despite Hima's absence, AFI hopes for good show by India in World C'ships mixed 4x400m relay
- Movies Deepika Padukone On ’83: Families Of Sportspersons Are Not Given Due Credit
- News Banks working with NBFCs to increase liquidity: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
How To Activate And Deactivate Jio Caller Tune On Your Number
After the inception of Reliance Jio in the Indian telecom industry, the scenario of the sector has changed entirely. Jio with its unlimited calls, free 4G internet and SMS pack dominated many companies with authority. Jio services come with many offers which included free caller tunes as well.
Before Jio, activating caller tunes was a luxury. But now, Jio has made the service free for all its users. Users have the option of choosing lakhs of songs from Jio caller Tune database. Users can select songs from genres like Hollywood, Bollywood, Kollywood, and Regional.
How You Can Activate Caller Tunes On Jio
- Users can activate JioTune via JioSaavn app directly by selecting the song. But make sure that the song is eligible for being the caller tune or not.
- You can also activate Jio Caller Tune by sending the name of the song via SMS to 56789
- For Example:
- SMS MOVIE to 56789
- SMS ALBUM to 56789
- SMS SINGER < Singer Name> to 56789
- You can also activate Jio Hello Tune by copying it from some of your friends and family by pressing (*) button while calling them.
- After that, you will receive a message from Jio seeking your consent to activate the service. You have to reply 'Y' to activate the Jio Caller Tune on your number.
How To Deactivate Hello Tune On Jio
To deactivate the hello tune on your Jio number you have to simply send a text message on a dedicated number or you can also call and do it manually.
- You need to call 155223 which is Jio Caller Tune Number and follow the instructions to deactivate the hello tune.
- You can also send an SMS "STOP" to 56789 to deactivate the service.