- 10 hrs ago Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 11 hrs ago Mother's Day Gift Ideas: Best Vacuum Cleaner To Decrease Your Mom Work
- 11 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 4G Certification Hints Upcoming Launch; Everything We Know So Far
- 12 hrs ago BSNL Removes Installation Charges From All Services: Know Why
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Jio
Call forwarding is a cellular service, which lets you transfer incoming calls to another number, be it mobile or landline where you will be available to attend calls. However, many times the service has been automatically activated on newly purchased SIM cards or cell phones. If you are a Jio subscriber facing similar issues and want to disable the service, then you can check out the step-by-step process below.
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding In Jio
Notably, there are two methods to help you disable call forwarding in Jio connections. In the first process, you will use the settings and turn off the call forwarding feature or service. In the second technique, you need to turn off the service for your connection using the Jio call divert deactivation. Below, we have detailed how to deactivate call forwarding in Jio.
Deactivate Jio Call Forwarding Via System Settings
To deactivate Jio call forwarding from system settings, follow the below steps.
- Open Apps settings and locate 'System App Settings'.
- Look out for Call Settings over here and open it.
- Search for Call Forwarding option and open it.
- You will get all the options for Call Forwarding. Just enable or disable call forwarding from here.
If you do not find the call forwarding settings here, then you can search for call forwarding settings via the option to search settings. If not, then the device maker would not have not provided the settings. In that case, you can cancel call forwarding in Jio via USSD codes.
Jio Call Divert Deactivation Number
To deactivate call diversion via Jio call deactivation number, follow the below steps.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Dial the USSD code, which is the Jio call divert deactivation number.
Notably, there are five USSD codes to enable or disable call forwarding in Jio. These USSD cards have various uses and parameters. Below is a list of all Jio call divert activation and deactivation numbers as listed on the official Jio website.
- Call Forwarding Unconditional - *402
- Call Forwarding ' no answer - *404
- Call Forwarding ' busy - *406
- Call Conditional Call Forwarding ' not reachable - *410
- All Forwarding - *413
Doing so, the call forwarding service will be disabled on your Jio connection and you will be able to answer calls directly from your number itself.