- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Mary Kom, Nikhat Zareen to meet in semis after confirming medals at India Open
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha elections results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to get 1.5 GB data daily for 365 days from Idea Cellular
The report also reveals that this plan is only available in few States i.e Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Secunderabad, Chennai, Baroda, Coimbatore
Despite the fact all telecom players are launching new plans on a regular basis, Idea has been quiet for some time. But now the telco has launched a new offer for its customers.
According to a Telecomtalk report Idea has launched a new offer in which the company is providing 1.5GB data daily for 365 days.
However, there is a catch as subscribers will have to apply for a Citi credit card initially from its website and they have to spend Rs. 4000 within 30 days of getting the card to avail the benefits.
The report also reveals that this plan is only available in few States i.e Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Secunderabad, Chennai, Baroda, Coimbatore, Jaipur, and Chandigarh.
Furthermore, this offer is available for a limited period.
Similarly, Vodafone has three plans for usage of 1.5 GB of high and it starts with Rs. 199 in which users are getting Under 1.5 GB of 4G/3G data per day for a period of 28 days. While Rs. 458 offers the same data for 84 days. Along with free local and STD voice calls and 100 SMSes per day. Lastly Rs. 509 is providing 1.5 GB of high-speed internet data for a period of 90 days. The plan also offers 100 SMSes per day
Reliance Jio also offers five recharges plan for usage of 1.5 GB data per day. The plan starts at Rs 149, Rs. 349, Rs. 399
Rs. 449 and Rs. 1,699 in which subscribers are getting 1.5 GB of internet for 1 year from the date of recharge.
The plan also offers unlimited free local and STD voice calls and 100 SMSes per day.
Likewise, Airtel has two recharge plans and the first one starts at Rs.199 in which the company is offering 1.5 GB internet data per day for a period of 28 days. The plan also offers unlimited free local and STD voice calls and 100 SMSes per day and Rs. 448 recharge plan provides unlimited free local and STD voice calls and 100 SMSes per day.