- 2 hrs ago Vodafone Offers Fastest 4G Network Speed In Delhi NCR: Ookla
- 5 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- 6 hrs ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 8 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- News In U-turn, Ramalinga Reddy says he will withdraw resignation, vote in favour of govt
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
How To Get International Roaming Services From BSNL
The State-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced new plan for its prepaid users.
According to a TelecomTalk report, this newly launched plan STV 168 is different from the existing plan. This plan is for those subscribers who want an extension or activation of international roaming services on their number.
However, there is catch as this plan is valid till September 9, 2019, and it is currently available in Kerala circle only.
BSNL Introduces Abhinandan-151 Prepaid Plan
The telco has recently launched a new prepaid voucher called Abhinandan -151. The newly launched plan offers unlimited local, STD and roaming calls even in Mumbai and Delhi circle along with 1GB data per day.
Besides users will get 100SMS per day. The BSNL will be valid for 181 days but the telco will keep this voucher for 90 days in the market.
BSNL New Foreigner Plan
The telco has come up with a prepaid plan for a foreigner or short term mobile connections. The plan starts at Rs. 389 where foreigners will get 1GB data per day for 30 days and speed will be reduced to 40 Kbps after the given data is over.
The operator has also introduced its Bharat Fibre services in Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura.
Bharat Fibre services are provided using the latest internet technologies using optical fiber right up to the customer premises. The network reliability and better quality of services to the customers are assured.
To recall, BSNL has launched My offers feature to help/guide customers and Retailers (POS) in determining the best voucher based on customer's usage pattern.
Furthermore, BSNL is also executing Government of India funded submarine cable project in Andaman Nicobar Islands, which will further increase the internet bandwidth available to the A&N Island customers, to make them at par with mainland customers.
1 STV 168 is different from other existing plans.
2 This plan is for those subscribers who want an extension or activation of international roaming services on their number.
3 However, there is catch as this plan is valid till September 9, 2019, and it is currently available in Kerala circle only.