- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 2 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Ahead of Parl session, Govt convenes all-party meet today, triple talaq bill on agenda
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jio and Airtel's offer on Apple Watch Series 3: Everything you should know
iPhones that are compatible with the Apple Watch Series 3 include the iPhone SE, 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus and iPhone X.
India's largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel and Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio are all set to sell Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) in the country. Yes you heard it right as the pre-orders will start from May 4 on Jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, and Jio stores, and Airtel's website. The product will be available in offline stores starting Friday, 11th May 2018.
"It will not charge anything additional for this supreme service where the subscriber's Jio number doubles up and works on both the devices - the iPhone and the Apple Watch, providing the true freedom of cellular. The Jio user can continue to be on any of the existing Jio plans," Reliance Jio said in a statement.
"Jio is extending this benefit for both its prepaid and postpaid subscribers," the telco added. "Anyone who pre-books the Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular with a Jio connection, will not only be the first one to get the watch (limited stocks available), but will also have the option to get a priority home delivery, where the watch and the Jio service (including Mobile Number Portability) will be home delivered, and setup for Jio valued customers."
The telecom operator is also providing 24×7 platinum care center to resolve all customer queries. Airtel, on the other hand, said its postpaid customers on any Airtel My Plan or Infinity Plan can get connected to the Apple Watch Series 3 absolutely free of cost with their existing plan.
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will come with an electronic SIM which will be used with customer's existing Airtel number. iPhones compatible with the Apple Watch Series 3 are iPhone SE, 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus and iPhone X.
Do note that, the phones will need to be upgraded to iOS version 11.3 or above. To activate cellular service on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular), customers first need to update iPhone to iOS 11.3 and watchOS 4.3, then tap Settings on iPhone > General > About and follow the prompt to update to the latest carrier settings.
However, the watch is already available at e-commerce marketplace Amazon at Rs 29,899.