- 26 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- 40 min ago Amazon EMI Offers (Aug 23rd - 26th): Best Time to Purchase Premium Smartphones
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 8 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- News Two dead, several feared trapped as 4-storey building collapses in Maharashtra's Bhiwandi
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jio GigaFiber Launched in India And Offers Free 4K LED TVs, First-Day-First-Show Service And More
The chairman and managing director of Reliance Industry, Mukesh Ambani has announced the launch of its Jio GigaFiber at the 42nd Annual General meeting. This is one of the most awaited broadband services in the country. Here are details:
The newly launched broadband services will offer OTT streaming video services which will allow premium Jio GigaFiber users to watch movies on the same day of their release. The service is called First-Day-First-Show. However, we still have to wait for this service, because it will be available for users by the mid of 2020.
During the AGM 2019, Ambani has also announced that the Jio GigaFiber IoT will be made available commercially from January 1, 2020. The company is aiming for 2 billion connected IoT devices in the country within the next two years.
Besides, the company has also picked up a majority of shares in Den and Hathway Cable to speed up the broadband rollout and provide last-mile connectivity.
Jio GigaFiber Price, Offers And Availability
The Jio GigaFiber will be available with a starting tariff plan of Rs. 700 at 100MBPS speed per month and the plans go up to Rs. 10,000. Besides, the voice calls made through landline phones will be free with broadband services.
Under the Jio Fiber Welcome Offer, the company is offering a free HD LED 4K TV along with a 4K set-top box if the user is opting for the annual plan which is called Jio Forever Plans.
The Jio GigaFiber services will be launched on a commercial basis on 5th September 2019 - which is also going to be the third anniversary of Reliance Jio.
So if you are planning to get the Jio GigaFiber broadband connection then get yourself register on gigafiber.jio.com.
How To Register For Jio GigaFiber
- First, you need to visit the Jio GigaFiber official website
- Now enter the location where you want the broadband connection.
- You can use the map also to locate your building.
- Now, you have to enter your name, contact number, and email ID.
- After that, you have to re-enter your location and click the "Confirm" button.