- 6 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 25 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- 49 min ago Samsung Galaxy Fold Game of Thrones Edition by Caviar looks luxurious
- 1 hr ago Asus ZenFone Max M2 gets new FOTA update shortly after Android Pie roll out
- News SSC CGL Admit 2019 admit card region wise download
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Finance Stringent Compliance Norms In Place To Crackdown Shell Firms
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
MTNL revises broadband plans, offers 5.4TB data at Rs.7,999
Department of Telecom is reportedly circulating a draft cabinet note for the allocation of 4G spectrum to state-run telecom operators BSNL and MTNL.
There is no doubt that all telecom players are launching and revising plans to retain users, Likewise MTNL has also revised its broadband plan in which the company is providing 5.4TB data at Rs. 7,999.
According to a report by TelecomTalk, MTNL plans start from Rs.600 and go up to Rs. 7,999 and it is offering broadband services to Mumbai subscribers.
These plans includes six broadband plan i.e Rs 600, Rs 1,000, Rs 1,200, Rs 1,500, Rs 2,000, Rs 3,999, Rs 4,999 and Rs 7,999.
Under Rs. 600 monthly broadband plan, the user will get 160 GB data with 6 Mbps speed instead of 80GB data earlier. Besides MTNL is providing 70GB, 90 GB, 110GB,130GB and 140 GB with FUP limit on 8 Mbps, 10 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 50 Mbps, and 100 Mbps plans.
However, there is a catch as this scheme is only valid for MTNL broadband users in Mumbai till May 31, 2019.
Meanwhile, Department of Telecom ( DOT) is reportedly circulating a draft cabinet note for the allocation of 4G spectrum to state-run telecom operators BSNL and MTNL.
The Department of Telecom has sent a draft cabinet note on 4G spectrum allocation to BSNL and MTNL and implementation of voluntary retirement scheme in these organization. Comments from some of the key ministries are awaited," PTI quoted an official source.
As per the report, both MTNL and BSNL is looking for equity infusion from the government. BSNL, which has a debt of Rs 14,000 crore has sought 4G spectrum across India through equity infusion of Rs 7,000 crore.
However, the total spectrum will cost Rs 14,000 crore.