- 5 min ago Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- 25 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 55 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- News Karnataka CET 2019 to be declared today at this time
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
RComm Rolls Out Unlimited Voice Calls to Retain Users from Porting to Reliance Jio
RComm introduces unlimited voice calls at just Rs. 153, to retain back their customers, here's how the telecom operator plans to take on Reliance Jio.
Rcomm's September quarter has been several hit and the company experienced a major fall back in their net profit by up to 28% at Rs 39 crore. This has supposedly occurred soon after Reliance Jio hit the telecom market.
In the wake to retain back their customers from moving to Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea Cellular, Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications has recently rolled out unlimited voice calls offers for its users.
The telecom operator has supposedly taken up this initiative as a step to retain their customers from moving to Reliance Jio.
Telecom Operators Rolled Out Plans to Compete With Reliance Jio
Soon after Reliance Jio hit the market, the other telecom giants have had spent several sleepless nights strategizing on how to take on Jio, and retain back their customers who are being attracted by the Jio's unlimited offers.
To take on Jio, starting from Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India, Idea Cellular and other telcos have introduced several entry-level tariff plans offering more data at low cost. Although not on par with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea, RComm is not quite far away in the race.
Started to Offer Unlimited Voice Calls
Soon after Reliance Communications announced its collaboration with wireless operators like Aircel and MTS, it has recently rolled out unlimited voice calls for its customers. This initiative has been taken up by the telecom operator in order to compete with Reliance Jio's exciting data and other offers.
Rcomm's Unlimited Voice Calls At Just Rs. 153
RComm users can avail the unlimited voice calls on their Reliance numbers at just Rs 153. Although, the telecom operator had offered unlimited calling benefits earlier, what's new about the Rs. 153 plans are that it offers similar benefits at a much cheaper rate, to retain back their customers, as a majority of them are moving to Jio for unlimited voice calling benefits, under the Welcome Offer, valid until 31 December.
Unlimited Voice Calls Restricted To Reliance Number
Unlike Bharti Airtel, RComm's unlimited voice calls are limited to just Reliance users in the country. Yes, like the other telecom operators are allowing users to make calls between networks, Reliance has restricted the offer to just Reliance numbers.
However, the plan is also clubbed with 1000 Minutes, allowing the customers to make calls to any other number in India, valid for 28 days.
Offer Limited to a Few Subscribers
RComm has rolled out this offer for just a few circles including, Kolkata, Delhi and Tamil Nadu. However, the company is said to extend the offer to more customers in next few weeks as an initiative to attract old customers, and retain the existing ones from moving to Reliance Jio.