TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Reliance Jio 4G coverage to reach 99 percent Indian population soon
Reliance Jio is close to reaching 99 per cent population in the upcoming next few months. All you need to know.
Reliance Jio keeps on expanding its 4G network coverage in India. The company is close to reaching 99 per cent population in the upcoming next few months, according to an official statement.
The company claims that it is the only network in the country who deploy tri-band (850MHz/ 1800MHz/ 2300MHz) 4G across all its network sites. The company also said its VoLTE network is supporting 2X traffic growth over the past year. The company has also maintained a low call drop rate of 0.12 per cent.
"We have seen drive happening on indoor small cells. But that doesn't mean that outdoor isn't happening. Outdoor is happening at a good speed basis the site availability and so on... We will continue to expand on this piece of the network [indoor] because there are places where it's more value to go that way," Srini Sundararajan, Senior Vice President and Head of Networks Business at Samsung India, had told ET.
Yesterday, it has been reported that Mukesh Ambani- owned Reliance Jio has a jump of 65 per cent in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base.
Its standalone revenue from operations of Rs.10,383 crore (12.4 per cent QoQ growth). The company added 27.9 million (as against a previous four-quarter average of 28.4 million).