- 15 hrs ago How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- 15 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Best Selling Budget Mobiles For This Diwali
- 16 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- 16 hrs ago NASA Uncrewed Artemis 1 Moon Mission To Liftoff In February 2022: All You Need To Know
- Movies Vidhi Pandya: In Bigg Boss Only The Game Matters And Not Friendships Exclusive
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Reliance Jio Brings Emergency Data Loan Facility: How To Use
Reliance Jio offers several benefits to its prepaid and postpaid users. Similarly, there is a facility called the Emergency Data loan facility, where users will get data loans. In fact, this data loan facility will allow users to get the data and pay later, which means users can use data and pay later.
The new service is simple and can be available by the company's application called the MyJio app. Besides, the Mumbai-based telecom operator allows users to get data up to 1GB for five times, which means users can avail data up to 5GB of data in total.
Jio Emergency Data loan Price And Data Details
The data will help all Jio users to use data after exhausting the exact amount of data. However, users have to pay Rs. 11 per GB of data, which means users have to pay Rs. 55 to get the 5GB data and to continue the data services. Notably, this facility is available for those users who are already using the base plan of the telecom operator. However, to access the services, Reliance Jio users need to look at these steps.
Here's How To Avail Data From Jio Emergency Data Loan Facility
Step 1: First, you need to open the My Jio application of the company on your device.
Step 2: Now, you have to tap on the menu option.
Step 3: Click on the Emergency data loan banner.
Step 4: After that, you have to tap on the activate now option to get the data on loan from the company's application.
Payment Process Of Jio Emergency Data Loan
Step 1: Click on the MyJio application on your device and tap on the menu option from the top left of the page.
Step 2: Click on the Emergency Data loan facility. Tap on the proceed option of the Emergency Data loan facility.
Step 3: Then, you have to click on the payment option and all your amount will be reflected on the screen. To clear, the payment, you have to tap on the payment mode option for the loan, you have taken from Reliance Jio to fulfil the needs of the data.