- Movies Not Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2, Jennifer Winget Starts Shooting For Code M; To Play An Army Officer!
- Sports Sangakkara laments Sri Lanka's 'chaotic' build-up to World Cup
- Finance Senior Citizens Allowed Higher TDS Exemption On Interest; Form 15H Amended
- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel DTH, Broadband and Postpaid Users Can Avail Free 5GB Additional Data
In the last few months, Bharti Airtel has introduced several entry level plans for its prepaid users. Now Airtel is allowing the DTH, broadband, and postpaid users to get free 5GB data every month.
To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel has recently brought about several entry level tariff plans for its Airtel prepaid users. However, now the telecom giant has something new for its digital TV, broadband, and postpaid users.
Airtel claimed to the best network in India, has introduced numerous plans and ways to get FREE data for the prepaid users, in order to take on Reliance Jio and its exciting tariff plans.
The telecom operator has recently introduced "myHome Rewards" plan for the Airtel DTH, broadband, and postpaid users. With this offer, the Airtel users will be credited with additional 5GB of data on their account every month.
Here's how the Airtel DTH, broadband, and postpaid users can avail the additional 5GB of data in their account every month.
#1 Login with Your Airtel Broadband Account
To get the "myHome Rewards" on your Airtel DTH, broadband and postpaid connection, all that the user is required to do is go to MyAirtel App and just simply Login to their Airtel Account.
#2 Add Your Airtel Postpaid and Digital TV Account
After you log in to the MyAirtel App, the user can simply log in to their Airtel postpaid or DTH account with your username or ID and password.
#3 Validate and Confirm Your Request via SMS
Just in case you don't have an account, you can simply contact the customer service. So, after you have logged in with your username and password, all that now you need to do is just request for "myHome Rewards" plan, after which the user can simply validate and confirm their request via SMS.
#4 Enjoy the Free 5GB Data Reward
After the plan has been confirmed, the user will be credited with 5GB of additional data every month, allowing them to browse as much as they want without any strict data cap.
Limitations of the “myHome Rewards” Offer
#1 Prepaid users can't avail the plan
#2 Activating the offer is mandatory for the plan to work efficiently