- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- News How 'Modi-bashing' backfired
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Effect: Here's Why Airtel Will No Longer Offer Free and Unlimited Voice Calls
Airtel had recently rolled out its free voice call facility. However, it couldn't offer the service for free like Reliance Jio.
Soon after the entry of Reliance Jio in the market, most telecom operators have bombarded their users with several attractive and entry level tariff plans to take on Jio.
However, among all the telecom operators, Bharti Airtel is leading the race and is claimed to be the "Best" in the country. Well, may be Airtel will no longer able to carry on the tag of being the best one.
Here's all that Bharti Airtel has recently announced of not offering free voice calls to its customers any longer.
Airtel Introduced Free Voice Calls Early October
To compete with RJio, Bharti Airtel recently came up with various entry level tariff plans along with offering free voice calls for its users. Airtel started to offer free voice calling service for its users, which was just not restricted to its own network like that of Reliance Jio.
However, Airtel might not continue the service any further. Let's find out why?
Airtel Will No Longer Offer Free Voice Calls
Airtel will no longer offer free voice calls for its users. The company CEO referred the telecom sector as a "brutally competitive market," and added that like the other telecom operators are on their toes, Airtel is not that "obsessed" and will wait for what the other telecoms are up.
Airtel Plans to Further Slash its Tariff Plans To Counter Jio
Although falling back for not offering free voice calls anymore, the telecom operator has some interesting future plans to slash their tariff prices. Yes, Airtel will further cut on the prices, and deliver service at a lower rate, but no "Free" services for the customers.
Airtel's Plan for the Future
Recently, the Airtel CEO says that the telecom market will continue to offer dual services with individual plans for data and calls. However, Airtel is planning strategies to compete in the end, where people would prefer a de-coupled pricing between voice and data services.