- 1 hr ago These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- 11 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 19 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 21 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Reliance Jio Fiber Regains Top Spot In Netflix ISP Speed Index
Reliance Jio Fiber recently lost its top spot in the Netflix ISP Speed Index. However, the telecom has once again retained the top position on the chart with an average speed of 3.63 Mbps. After the commercial launch of the JioFiber, the streaming speed of the Internet Service Provider went down which was Netflix reported in December 2019.
It was also reported that the Mumbai-based 7 Star Digital was providing better streaming speeds and it was leading the Netflix ISP Speed Index. Now, the latest report suggests that JioFiber has regained the lost position.
Netflix ISP Speed Index Top 5 List
- Reliance Jio Fiber
- 7 Star Digital
- You Broadband
Act Fibernet Secures 6th Spot
Meanwhile, ACT Fibernet failed to make it to the top five list of Netflix ISP Speed Index and secured the sixth position. Reliance JioFiber offers a minimum speed of 100 Mbps, but it's very disappointing to see that the company's is providing streaming speeds of only 3.63 Mbps on Netflix. When the company started rolling out the broadband service across the country with a target of 1,100 cities it comes down to the second position.
Just to let you know, Netflix ISP Speed Index reflects the performance of ISPs across the globe during prime time. According to the reports, JioFiber users experience the best Netflix streaming performance in January 2020, followed by 7 Star Digital and Spectra users.
Internet Service Providers Netflix Streaming Speed
- 7 Star Digital with an average speed of 3.60 Mbps
- Spectra with an average speed of 3.50 Mbps
- Airtel Broadband or Airtel Xstream Fibre with 3.48 Mbps speed
- You Broadband with 3.41 Mbps streaming speed
- BSNL with an average speed of 2.50 Mbps
The disappointing part is that ACT Fibernet which is offering a speed of 1GBps in the country fails to make it to the top five list, on the other hand, state-owned BSNL secured the 14th position in the list.