- Sports U.S. Open: Woodland's lead cut to one as Rose closes in
- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Shocking News: Reliance Jio to Immediately Interrupt Free 4G Services, Find Out Why
You may soon receive a message saying that your services will be disconnected in case you failed to finish the verification process.
That being said, a few people may not be able to make use of these services in the near future. Apparently, the Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio is interrupting its free 4G services in the country.
Wondering why the telco is taking such measures? Continue reading to find out.
Because completing verification is important
The primary reason behind this move is that many users have failed to verify their authenticity. Jio has issued free SIM cards along with the ‘Welcome Offer' just with the Aadhaar card as the proof.
However, it has requested customers to visit a nearby Reliance Digital store to verify fingerprint. Well clearly, a good number of users failed to do so and hence the move.
Jio is already alerting its users
Users who haven't verified their authenticity yet are being alerted with a text message saying that the free services will be interrupted just in case people still fail to complete the verification process within the specified time frame.
How to stop the services from disconnecting
To stop Jio from disconnecting your services, all you have to do is take the address or ID proofs and pay a visit to the nearest Reliance Digital store. On completing the fingerprint verification process successfully, you can enjoy uninterrupted data and voice services.
New SIM cards with Welcome Offer will not be given after December 3
Try to make sure that you verify your details within the given time frame. If you fail to do so, you may not be able to get yourselves a new Jio SIM card with Welcome Offer, since the company is not going to provide the offer for its customers after December 3, 2016.