TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Vodafone India, the country's second largest telecom operator has introduced its new plan called 'Campus Survival Kit' for its customers.
It offers a one-stop pocket-friendly solution that keeps users connected 24 x7 as well as gifts them customized discounts and freebies, Vodafone said.
As a part of this year's campaign, Vodafone has roped in 'SortCut Gurus' from colleges across Delhi & NCR. These 'SortCut Gurus' will 'advise' collegians with special tips and hacks to help them tide through college life. 'SortCut Gurus' will be available for person to person interaction with students at their colleges, as well as post their tips on Facebook and Instagram under #SortedHai.
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director, Consumer Business, Vodafone India said: "Each year of college life brings with it a whole new world of opportunities and experiences for young students. While on one side they have the advantage of a relatively new sense of freedom to explore these opportunities, the issue of limited allowances can be a dampener to making the most of college life."
He said: "This year's #SortedHai campaign seeks to engage with youth aged 18-24 on how the Vodafone Campus Survival Kit helps students get the best deals in calling, mobile internet, SMS and a host of non- telecom offerings like shopping, food, and entertainment. We have conceptualized the Vodafone Campus Survival Kit as a one-stop solution that empowers students to sail through college life without compromising ".
Vodafone also said that the customers will get special vouchers from popular brands like Baskin Robbins, Myntra, Pizza Hut, Lakme etc, on MyVodafone App on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
To recall, the company has also announced a 50 percent discount for its prepaid subscribers on the annual membership of Amazon Prime.
According to the new offer customers can now enjoy all Prime benefits for Rs. 499, but there is catch as prepaid customers between the ages of 18-24 can only avail of this offer.