- 9 min ago BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- 28 min ago Infinix S5 Available At Rs. 8,999: Specifications And Colors
- 51 min ago Cisco And Value Point Opens Its First Cyber Security Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- 58 min ago Diwali Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports Mithali Raj shuts down troll for criticising her language preference, says 'I am a very proud Indian'
- Movies Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth Express Their Interest To Work With Vetrimaaran
- Lifestyle 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- News Hearing in Ayodhya case, the second-longest ever in the history of Supreme Court
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Vodafone No Longer Offering Amazon Prime Membership With Its Rs. 399 Plan
Vodafone Idea has revamped its Rs. 399 Red Basic postpaid plan. Under this new plan, users will not be getting free Amazon Prime Membership. However, the company is providing a free one-year subscription to Amazon Prime membership with Rs. 499 and above plans, reports TelecomTalk.
According to the report, Idea has also removed free Amazon Prime membership with its Rs. 399 Nirvana postpaid plan. The company has launched four plans under its Nirvana postpaid segment. This includes Rs.399, Rs. 499, Rs. 999, and Rs 1,299.
The most affordable in the lot is priced at Rs. 399, which offers a 40GB data per month, along with unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS per day. The company is also providing data rollover facility with this plan so that users can use the remaining data later. The Rs 499 plan is offering 75GB of 4G data per month, unlimited local, STD, and roaming voice calls. The Rs. 999 is providing 100GB of 4G data with a data carry-forward option.
Lastly, the Rs 1,299 Nirvana plan offers 125GB data with data carry forward options. Besides, users will get unlimited voice calling. This plan also offers 100 minutes of the international calling to the US, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Get Amazon Prime Membership At Rs. 299 Plan
Both Vodafone and Idea are making many changes in its prepaid and postpaid plans to increase their revenue. In fact, the telco is pushing people to recharge high-end plans, by not offering a free subscription to OTT apps at Rs. 399 plans. But this may affect their business, as other players are offering Amazon Prime membership at Rs. 299.