- 58 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Headphones
- 1 hr ago Belkin Introduces Multiple iPhone 13 Series Accessories In India: iPhone 12 Support Included
- 1 hr ago Realme GT Neo 2T Expected To Arrive Soon In Global Market; Coming To India?
- 2 hrs ago Hisense Launches New Full-Array QLED TVs Starting From Rs. 59,990
- News Haj 2022 process in India will be 100% digital: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Wild Card Contestants: Shamita Shetty’s Rakhi Brother Rajiv Adatia To Make A Wild Card Entry?
- Education NEET MDS 2022 Exam Postponed, Check Revised Schedule Here
- Lifestyle Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- Finance How To Open A Fixed Deposit Account Using SBI YONO?
- Sports Hero Vired becomes La Liga's knowledge partner in India
- Automobiles Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
Huawei Band 6 Might Be The Ideal Sub-5K Fitness Tracker; Here's Why
Huawei has expanded its 'Band Series' portfolio in India with the launch of Band 6. Priced at Rs. 4,490, the new fitness tracker sports a large 1.47-inch AMOLED display and promises a two-week battery life. Similar to the Honor Band 6 (Rs. 3,999), the budget fitness tracker comes equipped with a built-in SpO2 monitor for blood oxygen measurement and also has a heart-rate sensor that offers 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
Let's find out why it might be the best budget fitness tracker in the sub-5K price bracket.
Huawei Band 6 Specifications And Features
Big 1.47-inch AMOLED Display & Durable Design
Most budget fitness trackers come fitted with tiny AMOLED screens, which are more like tiny OLED capsules that fail to offer good content visibility. The Huawei Band 6 flaunts a large 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView Display with a respectable 64 percent screen-to-body ratio. The screen can display more information and the content will appear crisp and vivid, thanks to a resolution of 194 x 368 pixels and a pixel density of 282 PPI.
As far as the design is concerned, the Band 6 looks more like a smartwatch and has a 50m (5 ATM) water-resistant body. The big elongated display gives the fitness tracker and a rather unique and premium look. The Band 6 will be available in four color options- Graphite Black, Sakura Pink, Amber Sunrise and Forest Green.
Range Of Sensors
The Band 6 comes equipped with the most necessary sensors that are offered by premium smartwatches and fitness trackers. It can monitor your blood oxygen level with a SpO2 monitor, also provides continuous and real-time heart rate, sleep and stress monitoring. Importantly, the Band 6 is also capable of sending alerts if your resting heart rate is too high or too low. We will evaluate how accurate these sensors are while reviewing the fitness tracker.
Plethora Of Fitness Modes
The Huawei Band 6 offers 96 workout modes including 11 professional workout modes such as indoor and outdoor running, cycling, and rope skipping, and 85 customized modes offering wide coverage of workout tracking. The list of customized modes includes- ball games, free exercises, dancing types, etc. The Band 6 works on Huawei's in-house TruSport professional exercise algorithm that analyzes your body's vitals during exercises to offer holistic health data for improvement.
Smart Features & Battery Life
Additionally, the Band 6 can control music playback, offers a remote camera shutter feature, supports up to 100 watch faces, display weather and can intelligently identify unfamiliar numbers. As far as the battery life is concerned, Huawei promises a 14-day battery life on one full charge cycle. We will evaluate such claims while reviewing the fitness band.
Overall, the Huawei Band 6 seems like an excellent budget fitness tracker for its price; however, we cannot ignore its with the Honor Band 6. The Honor Band 6 offers exact same hardware and features at a much lower price-point of Rs. 3,999. Should you consider buying the Huawei Band 6 or settle down with the Honor Band 6? We will find this out in our comprehensive review of the Huawei Band 6.
Huawei Band 6 Price & Availability
The Band 6 will be available exclusively on Amazon.in for customers in India starting July 12, 2021, during the prime day sales at Rs. 4,490. Huawei is running a limited period offer on the first-day purchase of the band. Customers buying the Band 6 from July 12- July 14, 2021, will get a HUAWEI Mini Bluetooth Speaker worth Rs. 1,990 as a gift.