- 11 min ago NASA And SpaceX To Breathe New Life Into Hubble Space Telescope
- 18 min ago NASA Asteroid-Crashing Mission’s 10,000Km Debris Trail Stuns Astronomers
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro With GNSS, 12-Day Battery Life Launched; India Price, Availability
- 23 hrs ago Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
- News Having a bad day? This panda posing for a selfie is what you must watch
- Finance Multibagger Chemicals Stock To Consider Stock Split In October End, Shares Likely To Jump
- Sports Indian Super League 2022-23: Start Date & Kick Off Time, TV Channels List and Live Streaming Info of ISL 9
- Movies Alia Bhatt's Baby Shower: Ranbir, Neetu, Karisma And Others Make It A Memorable Day!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door - All You Need To Know
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
Yoga Day 2022: Best Fitness Bands Under Rs. 1,000
As the name indicates, fitness bands are among the must-haves for health and fitness freaks. These wearable devices help people stay healthy as they can track their activities, workouts, and more. It lets users reach their target by keeping a constant check on their activities schedule. Eventually, fitness bands are used by many who want to maintain a good shape and stay healthy.
The wearable market in India is highly populated with a host of fitness bands from various brands, including Xiaomi, Realme, Redmi, Noise, Amazfit and others. Given that there are many fitness bands out there in the market, you can purchase an affordable offering priced under Rs. 1,000 this Yoga Day. Take a look at these affordable fitness bands from here.
Mi Band 3 - Rs. 999
The Mi Band 3 is the first one to occupy its position in the list of best fitness bands under Rs. 1,000. It features a skin-friendly, non-energic material that will ensure comfortable wearing. The Mi Band 3 from Xiaomi lets you unlock it using a fingerprint, comes with a build that is water and sweat resistant, and is also scratchproof. It warns you when warming up your body in order to improve blood circulation.
The Mi Band 3 is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and has features such as sleep monitoring, pedometer, heart rate monitoring and more.
GoQii V2 - Rs. 850
Another one in our list of best fitness bands under Rs. 1,000 is GoQii V2. It is loaded with features such as step count, heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, active minutes, real-time coaching, Bluetooth, and up to 14 days of battery life. It features a silicone strap, which comprises most of the design and has a small display at the front.
Muzili Smart Fitness Band - Rs. 999
Next, we have the Muzili Smart Fitness Band, which is among the best fitness bands priced under Rs. 1,000. It comes with 14-sports exercise modes, a fitness tracker that will count calories burnt, steps taken, and other activities, including cycling, jogging, walking and more. It has a training mode timer to auto-record the physical exercises. There is a touch screen display to notify all the alerts from the smartphone.
MevoFit Drive Fitness Band - Rs. 999
The MevoFit Drive Fitness Band is similar to the other fitness bands we saw above in terms of features, except for a few additions. It comes with a step count tracker, calorie tracker and monitors other physical activities. Also, there is an anti-lost feature to locate the paired smartphone. The smart band can be synced with the MevoFit app to help you get into the fitness regimen. What's more, there is a scratch-resistant build and an OLED touch display as well.
SHOPTOSHOP Activity Tracker - Rs. 525
Lastly, we have the SHOPTOSHOP Activity Tracker, which is among the trusted and affordable fitness trackers out there. It comes with a water-resistant build, a heart rate sensor, and Bluetooth connectivity. The fitness band has sleep monitoring, an LED indicator, the ability to receive calls, and a 0.96-inch display. The band is skin-friendly and ensures a comfortable wearing experience.