- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 10 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google's Jacquard smart jacket alerts you if you've left your phone behind
Now Google's Jacquard smart jacket will alerts you if you've left your phone behind. All you need to know about the new technology.
Do you have a bad habit of leaving your smartphone all the time? If yes then this new will solve your problem. Google and Levi's joined their hands and made the Levi's Commuter X Jacquard smart jacket much smarter than before. The companies have introduced a new "Always Together" mode which is designed to prevent users from forgetting their jackets and smartphone behind.
"Always Together" is an automatic alert users cab can set up a trigger when the distance between your phone and jacket becomes too big.
"The alerts work both ways - you'll get a notification on your phone, and the jacket's tag will start illuminating and vibrating - so it's just as useful for remembering a forgotten phone as a forgotten jacket," Android Police report.
When the alert triggest, it sends a notification to both smartphone and jacket. This means when the phone receives a notification, their jacket's sleeve tag will also start blinking and vibrating.
"Granted, it's probably way too late in the jacket's lifespan for this new feature to drive a lot of fresh sales, but it sure sounds like a useful trick for users who already have one in their closet. If you're among that contingent, you can give it a try after updating to the latest version of the Jacquard app," the report added.
Users can also use the smart jacket to Play and pause their audio, skip to the next song, hear what's playing and get details in Activity. It also comes with Toggle noise cancellation on and off on your Bose QuietComfort 30 or 35 headphones.
The snap tag Jacquard notifies you users for incoming calls and texts. It also notifies you when your ride is near. It will also ping you only when someone important contacts you.
Just to recall the Commuter X Jacquard was introduced last year back in September. The jacket was developed by Google's Advanced Technology and Projects (ATAP) group.