- 26 min ago Realme GT Master Edition Price And Storage Options Revealed; Here’s How Much It Will Cost
- 26 min ago Philips Launches Two New TWS Earphones That Double As A Power Bank
- 1 hr ago How To Make WhatsApp Video Call On Laptop Or PC
- 1 hr ago Battlefield 2042 For PC: Minimum And Recommended Specifications You Need
- Movies Kiara Advani To Resume Shooting For Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 On August 10
- News Delta variant now reported in 135 countries: WHO
- Lifestyle On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- Finance Buy These 2 Stocks, They Can Generate Profits Of 34%, Says This Broking House
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Sports Rumour Has It: Grealish set for Man City medical to complete move from Villa
- Automobiles No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
LAST MINUTE GIFTS! Replace Your Brother's Rakhi with A Fitness Band This Rakshabandhan
We are in a world where we need to think different all the time whether it be a festival or any other stuff. We, at GizBot, have been getting a lot of requests regarding this Raksha Bandhan on people asking what should they tie to their brothers apart from traditional Rakhi.
Well, there are a lot of options on the same, but one which stands out and stays long is the Smart Band. In this article, we'll guide you through top 10 smart bands which you give to your brother this Raksha Bandhan. Read the sliders to know more.
Fitbit Charge HR Large [Rs. 11,992]
The Fitness brand for ages now. Fitbit is the obvious choice to gift to your loved ones. Not only they are durable, but they are very much functional in many ways. The Fitbit Charge HR is available for Rs. 11,992 from Flipkart.
Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker [Rs. 10.392]
The Fitbit Alta is another one from Fitbit in this list. All the Fitbit trackers are functional and durable too. You can purchase Fitbit Alta from Flipkart.com for Rs. 10,392
Jawbone UP 2 [Rs. 6,999]
A perfect gift for your loved ones as the Jawbone Up 2 is sleek and extremely beautiful in looks. Head over to Flipkart to purchase Jawbone UP for Rs. 6,999.
Moov Now [Rs. 4,999]
This smart band almost looks like a rakhi. It has round dial sort of thing and the strap looks beautiful too. The Moov Now is available for Rs. 4,999 from Flipkart.
Garmin Vivofit 2 [Rs. 6,490]
The Garmin Vivofit 2 is available for purchase via Flipkart for Rs. 6,490 and it looks like a digital watch but has many functionalities.
Intex fitRiSt Pulzz [Rs. 1,799]
The latest entrant from the Indian smartphone company. However, the smart band is good enough for daily life usage. It is available on Flipkart for Rs. 1,799.
Xiaomi Mi Band [Rs. 999]
The Xiaomi Mi Band is one of the cheap smart band in this list. With a price tag of Rs. 999, it serves as both the fitness band and a wristband. However, you need to struggle to get one onto your hands. The Mi Band is available in Mi.com.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is yet to be launched in India, but can be imported to India from China, if you really want one. That said, at a price tag of $22, the smart band even has a heart rate monitor, which is brilliant.
Sony SmartBand SWR10 [Rs. 4494]
Sony also has a wide range of smart bands under their belt and the one which gets into this list is the SWR10, which offers several functionalities. The Sony smart band has a price tag of Rs. 4494 in several online portals.
Huawei Honor A1 [Rs. 1999]
Huawei Honor A1 comes into this list with its digital display and offers 30-day battery life. This smart band is available via Flipkart for Rs. 1999.