- 16 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- 17 hrs ago Xiaomi Ingres with 8 Gen 1 Chipset To Be Rebranded As Redmi, Poco Phones: All You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Flipkart Black Friday Smartphones Deals: Top Discount Offers On Mid-Range Mobiles Under Rs. 20,000
- 1 day ago Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 November 28 Highlights: Karan-Tejasswi And Rakhi-Ritesh In Loggerheads
- Sports Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United: Jorginho makes up for mistake and moves Tuchel's men clear
- News Snowfall in hills, rainfall in northwest and central India likely from Nov 30: IMD
- Finance Reliance Jio Hikes Prepaid Tariffs: A Big Update For Jio Users
- Lifestyle India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Amazfit Launches GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, GTS 3 Smartwatches In India; Price & Features
Amazfit GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, and the GTS 3 smartwatches have finally arrived in India. The GTR 3 Pro is the most expensive among these smartwatches, while the other two come with similar price tags. All three watches run Zepp OS and are compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and also connect to popular health platforms like Apple Health or Google Fit.
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Features
If you are searching for a premium smartwatch will all useful features, then you can consider the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro. The smartwatch has a 1.45-inch AMOLED display with HD resolution and a 70.6% screen-to-body ratio. It comes with 150+ built-in sports modes and can automatically detect eight sports. Besides, the watch features stress monitoring, sleep monitoring, heart rate monitoring, GPS connectivity, and so on.
Additionally, the watch has a 450 mAh battery inside that provides up to 12 days of non-stop battery life on a single charge. The GTR 3 Pro also offers 2.3GB of onboard memory that is capable of storing up to 470 songs. It also allows you to take and make phone calls when connected to your smartphone over Bluetooth.
Amazfit GTR 3 Features
The GTR 3 flaunts a bezel-less design and a 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display. It is powered by a 450 mAh battery which is claimed to offer a battery life of up to 21 days. Other features include heart rate, blood-oxygen, stress level monitoring, and GPS connectivity.
Amazfit GTS 3 Features
The Amazfit GTS 3 has a massive 1.75-inch AMOLED square display with a 72.4% screen-to-body ratio. It is aimed at the user who is looking for a stylish and slim smartwatch. It has a smaller battery compared to the other two smartwatches. A 250 mAh battery fuels the watch which offers a battery life of up to 12 days.
All in all, if your budget is low, both the Amazfit GTR 3 and the Amazfit GTS 3 will be wise to consider. It is also important to note that both the GTS 3 and the GTR 3 does not support the Bluetooth calls feature and music storage option.
Pricing, Sale Offers & Where To Buy In India?
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 18,999 and comes in Brown Leather and Infinite Black color options. On the other hand, both the GTR 3 and the GTS 3 will be available for Rs. 13,999. The Amazfit GTR 3 has been launched in Thunder Black, Moonlight Grey color options, while the GTS 3 will be available in Graphite Black, Terra Rose, and Ivory White color variants.
In terms of availability, both the GTR 3 Pro and the GTS 3 can be purchased on Amazon and the company's official site, while the Amazfit GTR 3 will be available on Flipkart and the company's official site. The sale for all the smartwatches will commence starting today (Oct 20) and buyers can get Rs. 1,000 off on these smartwatches during the first three days of the sale.