- 11 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Infinix Hot 10 Play, Infinix Smart 5A And More
- 18 min ago Poco X3 Pro To Be Available At Rs. 16,999 During Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021
- 1 hr ago Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For September 23 Brings Xtreme Adventure Weapon Loot Crate
- 1 hr ago Amazon Quiz Answers For September 23, 2021: Win Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance Tejas Network Wins Order From Bharti Airtel; Locked In Upper Circuit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Priyanka Singh Alleges That Lobo Touched Her Inappropriately
- News Incorrect date, venue in vaccination certificate: Kerala High Court directs enquiry by DMO
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs KKR Stats and Records Preview: Karthik, Rohit, Hardik approach big milestones
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Lifestyle Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup Announced; GT-R650 Race Bike Revealed
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Apple Watch Series 7 Announced With Redesigned Looks And Display
Apple Watch has had an impact on the lives of its users with a slew of features and functionalities including fitness tracking. Continuing its legacy, the Apple Watch Series 7 get a slew of new features. The next-generation Apple Watch modes are bigger and better in terms of capabilities.
At the California Streaming event, Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 7 and claims that it arrives with a new larger design, thinner bezels, faster charging, a new Retina display, better durability, and much more.
Apple Watch Series 7 Improvements
Similar to the previous generation models, the Apple Watch Series 7 comes in two variants - 41mm and 45mm. Notably, this is up from the 40mm and 44mm variants of its predecessors. The new smartwatch comes with a new casing with a softer-edged design and a nice curved display. The Series 7 is the most significant redesign of the Apple Watch since its debut in 2015.
What's interesting is that the bezels around the display of the smartwatch are just 1.7mm thick and the always-on screen mode is brighter by 70%. Apple says the Series 7 can charge from zero to 80% in 45 minutes. Also, it enables eight hours of sleep tracking from just an eight-minute charge. Notably, the battery on the latest generation model can charge 33% faster than its predecessor.
As per the company, you can cram 50% more text on the display as compared to the Apple Watch Series 6. Also, the display offers new ways to interact with support for a full keyboard with swipe typing. There are bigger buttons within apps, the ability to read notifications, and much more. There are a whole lot of watch faces that will take advantage of the bigger screen, including a modular option.
Apple Watch Series 7 features the largest ever display ever and is completely re-engineered. The shape of the watch is also redefined. The buttons have been enlarged and revamped to go hand-in-hand with the larger display. Moreover, the smartwatch is IPX6 rated for dust resistance, which is the first time for Apple Watch along with being swimproof.
Similar to its predecessor, the Apple Watch Series 7 is touted to provide up to 18 hours of battery life. It includes a charger that charges via USB-C and not USB-A as the yesteryear models. Apart from refreshes and improvements, the latest Apple Watch is bundled with new features to watchOS 8.
It supports better support for outdoor cycling and it automatically pauses the workout when you stop or take a break. There is fall support amidst your workout, so if you wreck your bike or fall badly during an intense HIIT workout, then the Apple Watch Series 7 will contact emergency services. It has an improved algorithm for e-bikes to calculate calories burnt more accurately.
Apple Watch Series 7 Price And Availability
The Apple Watch Series 7 will be available in new aluminum colors, midnight, starlight, green, blue, red, silver, graphite, gold, stainless steel, natural titanium and space black titanium. Also, it will be compatible with the existing watch bands.
Priced starting from $399 (approx. Rs. 30,000), the Apple Watch Series 7 will be up for pre-orders from next week and the shipping will debut later this fall.