- 27 min ago Smart Bulbs To Buy In India: Philips, Syska, Mi, Wipro And More
- 3 hrs ago Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- 9 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A70s To Be Priced At Rs. 32,990, Hints Report
- 12 hrs ago OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- News SSC CAPF, CISF Stenographer Recruitment 2019 notification releasing today
- Movies Ranveer Singh Is Deepika Padukone’s ‘Trashcan’ According To The Hilarious Meme She Posted!
- Sports PKL 2019: Dabang Delhi consolidate their position on top of the table following their win over Telugu Titans
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Exclusive: 2 Riversong smartwatches to launch this year, eyeing at Rs. 50 cr revenue
Riversong has launched its first smartwatch which is compatible with both Android and iOS.
Riversong, a subsidiary of the mobile phone developer IMG technology Group is planning to launch two more smartwatches by the end of this year.
Manvendra Chandola, CEO Riversong, India exclusively told us that the two smartwatches would be released in the market under Rs. 10,000 price point.
He further told us that the company was initially only selling its products via Amazon and Flipkart and other offline retailers. However, from this month he stated that their products will be available on other online platforms like Snapdeal and Paytm.
Meanwhile, the company launched its first smartwatch which is compatible with both Android and iOS.
The newly launched watch comes with a 1.33-inch colored screen along with 2.5D tempered glass lens.
It also notifies the user about incoming calls, messages, emails, etc., thus making their lives easier and faster while on the go. In addition, the smartwatch comes with IP67 water resistant and sweat-proof.
The two-year-old company that has sold its products online started its offline sales in January and is currently operating through 23 distributors but now Riversong is planning to expand its presence by adding 22 more distributors by the end of next month.
Speaking about the revenue, Chandola said, "We are targeting at Rs. 50 crores of revenue by the end of this financial year on the back of new launches, the quality of our product, and affordability."
In the recent past, the company had launched its Bluetooth 5.0 wireless headphones, Rhythm L in India.
It is an on-ear headset which comes with an aux mode and SD card slot for utmost efficiency. Rhythm L also has built-in smart decoder chip, supports 32GB TF card, has over 10 hours of battery life and a mode button to switch to different modes like Nature, Popular, Rock, Jazz, Country, and Deep Bass.