- Movies Not Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2, Jennifer Winget Starts Shooting For Code M; To Play An Army Officer!
- Sports Sangakkara laments Sri Lanka's 'chaotic' build-up to World Cup
- Finance Senior Citizens Allowed Higher TDS Exemption On Interest; Form 15H Amended
- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Android wear is now Wear OS
Google has announced the Wear OS on its website along with the information containing all the features that the device has in store for the users.
Google has recently announced the update for Android smart wearables. The latest Android 2.8 update was claimed to have majorly improved watches' display performance. Unlike its previous grey display background, the Android wear 2.8 now features a darker background display. It was reported a few days back that Google might rename the Android Wear to Wear OS.
As per some reports from Beebom Google has announced the Wear OS on its website. Google has launched the Wear OS on its website along with the information containing all the features that the device has in store for the users. It is being further reported that for most of the part, the Wear OS focuses majorly on Google Assistant. Moreover, Google also is not skipping on any chance to show off what the new features does the Wear OS carries. It is also being speculated that the new improved Wear OS might overthrow or give a hard time to the rival tech giant Apple's smartwatch. It would be interesting though to see how well the new Assistant-focused Wear-OS performs. We will give you a detailed review after using the Wear OS for some time.
In our recent article related to Android Wear we covered the newly available dark theme Android Wear 2.8 which made reading contents easier as compared to its predecessor which featured a grey background instead of black. Google had rolled out the Android Wear update for all the compatible devices including the latest Pixel series.
However, as per some reports, Android Wear 2.8 has not changed much in terms of features. The major highlight, however, is the change in UI which as mentioned above is now darker as compared to its older grey version.
The latest Android 2.8 update for the smartwatch is available on smartphones and users can upgrade the smartwatch as soon as the upgrade is available on their devices. Your smart wearable will receive the notification for the upgrade or you can simply open settings and check for new update. Read the complete story here.