- News It's time for Instagram, PM Modi posts Ladakh pictures
- Movies Unknown Facts About Saroj Khan: Did You Know She Choreographed Her First Song At The Age Of 14?
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Finance Late Fee Relief On GST Returns Filing Extended Till July 2020
- Sports Don't compare me to Virat Kohli, but compare me to Pakistan legends: Babar Azam
- Lifestyle Instagram Hair Expert, Olivia Smalley Has The Perfect Hack To Add Instant Volume To Thin Hair
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Here's How You Set-Up Your Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
Few days back, the South Korean tech giant Samsung has launched its Gear S2 smartwatch in the Indian market at a price of Rs. 24,300. With round dial similar to the Motorola Moto 360, this Gear S2 comes with minimal design employing silicone band and powered by Samsung's home baked TizenOS.
However, this is the first smartwatch from the Samsung that will work on more than just Samsung devices. Yes! This smartwatch will work with any device running Android 4.4 and up, so long as it has 1.5GB of RAM or higher!
The Samsung Gear S2 comes in Dark Grey color with Silver case and sporty band at a price of Rs. 24,300. These smartwatches will be available from Samsung retail channels and exclusively from Flipkart online.
However, the company has left us with lots of band options, which means you can change it when you want.
Some spec's you need to know!
The Gear S2 sports a 1.2-inch Circular Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 360×360 pixels translating to 302ppi.
Other features including Dual-Core Exynos 3250 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, TizenOS, IP67 rating, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and powered by a 250mAh Li-ion battery.
Samsung Gear S2 Watch, Charging doc, Charging cable, Extra strap, user manual and warranty card.
Now it's time to set-up your Gear S2!
If you are buying a new device, there will be some charge left over in it, so that you can set it up. If not charge it up for an hour at least before you can fiddle with your new Gear S2.
Step 1: First is first! Switch on the Gear S2 by pressing home button on the side, till the screen gets turned ON.
Step 2: Connect your Samsung Gear S2 to your smartphone using the Samsung Gear apps. Make sure you have installed the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
Step 3: Pair both the devices via Bluetooth and confirm the passkey on both the devices and tap it to confirm.
Step 4: After this, you may be prompted to install additional applications to improve user experience. Tap Cancel to skip this step, or touch OK to download the application.
Step 5: Create a Samsung account, if you don't have one. Then sign-in to it and enable the Samsung Gear information on the process.
Step 6: Now the Samsung Gear S2 is all ready to use.