- 3 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: No-Cost EMI, Exchange Offers On Smartphones And Gadgets
- 1 hr ago iQOO 5 Series With 120W Fast Charging To Launch On August 17
- 1 hr ago Sony Launches WF-1000XM3 TWS Earbuds In India: Specification, Price
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Stops By Geekbench; Is It The Cheapest 5G Phone Yet?
- Movies Sushant's Death Case: Centre Accepts Bihar Govt's Request For CBI Inquiry, Actor's Sister Reacts
- Lifestyle Kajari Teej 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports As captain, I am the least important person in team: Rohit Sharma
- Automobiles TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked For Second Time After BS6 Update: Here Are All Details
- News August 5: 2019 to 2020 and beyond
- Finance InfoEdge Shares Spurt Over 7% Hit 52-Week High On QIP Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Huami Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 Days Battery Life In India
Huami has expanded its smart wearable portfolio with the launch of its latest Amazfit GTR smartwatch in India. The company has announced that the smartwatch will be up for sale starting from September 12. The device will be available for sale via Flipkart and Myntra with a price tag of Rs. 10,999. Here are the details:
Huami Amazfit GTR Specifications
The smartwatch is equipped with a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, protected by Corning Gorilla 3 with anti-fingerprint coating. The GTR 47.2 mm standard edition comes in three variations titanium, stainless steel and aluminium alloy.
The new Amazfit GTR features sensors like BioTracker PPG optical heart rate sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis Geomagnetic sensor, Pressure sensor, Ambient Light sensor, 50 meters water-resistant, app notifications, incoming calls, and others.
The GTR 47.2mm comes with 12 different sports modes including variations such as running, cycling, swimming, mountaineering, trail running and workout. Once the activity is finished, the smartwatch will display all the data collected during the activity. It is capable of showing data like distance, pace, bpm range, laps, time per lap, and more.
The company claims that the smartwatch comes with long battery life and GPS + GLONASS double positioning which ensures precise route track.
According to Huami, during the company's testing conditions the GTR 47.2 mm delivered an approximately 24-day battery life in typical usage scenario.
Under following factory default settings:
• Wear for 24 hours
• Heart rate monitor always on
• Sleep monitoring on
• Run or exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes with GPS enabled
• Screen on for 30 times a day when wrist-raising,
• Receive 150 messages per day