TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Xiaomi India has posted a teaser tipping that a new product will be launched by the company along with an exciting partnership.
The teaser has not revealed which product will be launched but it says Hop, Run, Flex tipping that it could be related to fitness. According to a tweet posted by Manu Kumar Jain, Vice President and Managing Director at Xiaomi India claims that the company will launch something special in India. The image showed a person next to him and it has been blurred as well.
Apart from these teasers, the Twitter handles of neither Xiaomi nor Manu Kumar Jain reveal further details about the upcoming product. One thing that we can infer is that the upcoming fitness product could be a pair of smart shoes or something else. The partnership could be with a celebrity. But all these are just speculations and we need to wait for official confirmation from the Chinese manufacturer for more information.
Back in 2015, Xiaomi introduced the first smart shows along with the Chinese sports footwear company Li Ning's partnership. Earlier this year, the company introduced 90 Minutes Ultra Smart running shoes that is powered by the Intel Curie module in order to detect movement as well as to calculate the distance that is covered, the speed at which it is covered, amount of calories lost, etc.
Talking about the upcoming fitness product from Xiaomi, we expect to come across more details regarding the mysterious product in the coming days. As the teasers for the same are already up, we believe that it will not take a long time for its unveiling.