- 7 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 22 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- 37 min ago Navia Life Care launches India's first voice based virtual assistant for doctors
- 52 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 receives first software update in India
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
PTron’s affordable Bluetooth sunglasses look straight out of a Sci-Fi movie
PTron Viki Bluetooth enabled Sunglasses are exclusively available on LatestOne.com at just Rs. 999
PTron, one of a leading mobile accessories brand has unveiled an exciting Bluetooth enabled sunglasses that also works as headphones and can play music wirelessly. Priced at just Rs. 999, Viki, the wireless sunglasses look straight out of a Hollywood Sci-Fi action movie and come with some cool smart features to attract millennials.
The Bluetooth enabled sunglasses come with foldable eyeglasses that comprises of Black Polarized lenses, which as per company can filter light and protect your eyesight. The smart sunglasses come with built-in Bluetooth and can offer stereo sound output. Moreover, like a standard wireless Bluetooth headphones, Viki can be used to answer incoming calls.
Viki wireless sunglasses come with a wire-free communication range of up to 10 meters and can be paired with a compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or a tablet. The sunglasses sports multi-functional buttons and interestingly also offers voice alerts.
PTron Viki works on built-in rechargeable lithium battery and the packaging also offers a mini USB cable to recharge the unit.
As per the images shared by the brand, the sunglasses look pretty futuristic and an interesting yet affordable buy for outdoor sports addicts, runners, cyclists, hikers, backpackers, etc. Viki can also be a good buy for anyone who commutes via two-wheelers and needs a pair of sunglasses with some smart functionality.
PTron says that 10,000 pieces of the Viki have already been sold in first three days of pre-launch and a huge number of orders came from South India. PTron Viki is exclusively available on LatestOne.com and is priced attractively at just Rs. 999.
Stay tuned on Gizbot for our detailed review on Viki, the Bluetooth sunglasses with phone and music support.